Life Insurance for Felons

Tpaagent, you are what I call a smart ass. Can I say that here. You sound like one of my children, they think they invented rock and roll etc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
15 years, you are new to the business.

Last edited:
Tpaagent, you are what I call a smart ass. Can I say that here. You sound like one of my children, they think they invented rock and roll etc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
15 years, you are new to the business.

Momma taught me many years ago to mind my own business

The OP and I are trying to get an indvidual a life policy. You have no business jumping into someone elses thread to call out posters with false accusations

You need to go on about your business

TPA, Just wondering where the 70% figure came from. Surely you didn't make it up.

Most on this forum are happy to share and help. TPA will if you bow to him first. Needs to feed the ego. You have to jump thru the hoops to get the bone you know. LOL

TPA, Just wondering where the 70% figure came from. Surely you didn't make it up.

Most on this forum are happy to share and help. TPA will if you bow to him first. Needs to feed the ego. You have to jump thru the hoops to get the bone you know. LOL

Tongue and cheek

No ego here, simply trying to help

I think I made myself perfectly clear...

OP had Fidelity already in his bag,, point is.. why doesnt one learn the product?

Pretty simple really...

I have a folder on my desktop.. when I get info on a client..I use to simply go through the 6-10 applications in my folder and come to a conclusion on whether I can help them or not

I have 30+ life companies- I write 97% of business through 10 of them.. I know their products inside and out and know the questions on the app.

For example, a client says they smoke and have asthma.. I know exactlly what company to put them through

I'm not trying to give anybody a hard time- I'm just saying.. spend a saturday.. come up with a few "cases" and look over the apps in your folder

The answers right there...

I'm just trying to help agents save time

That way.. you dont have to tell a client on the phone.. "Well, I'll look around and see what I can do.. can I call you back in 2 hours?"

Any top selling agent will tell you that if you fail to have an answer for a quote or a company, or you have to e-mail a client the quotes.. you lost your chance to sell by 50%

Dont believe me tho...

Cool for you. Didn't appear you wanted to help when you wouldn't disclose the companies. Kinda I know but I'm not telling you ha ha ha kind of thing. Your help is appreciated.

Back