Life Insurance As A Focus?

Exactly what I do.

For life insurance, I'm an industry expert. I can confidently say that for most of my clients, I'm the best person they should be dealing with.

Unless you wander away from life insurance, DI or CI. Then while I may have reasonable knowledge and even some experience, I'm not a foremost expert - so I point them to the person that is the foremost expert.

Nevertheless there is quite a bit of value in having more than one line of business with clients. I've spent some time this year trying to figure out what those other areas are, and to date haven't found any. I've never found a seg fund I believe in, don't want the regulatory oversight of investment products, so still pondering.

I'm working on a database that will allow us to mine our existing clients in a standardized fashion, and I'd like to use it to sell my existing clients more stuff. Just don't know what that stuff is yet.
Interesting, I know everyone is different. Different places in their career different financial situations, Likes and dislikes? This is what I am talking about. Starting to Get a feel for whats really going on.

Back