Life Insurance Imo ,GA, Fmo

Maybe it's my Alzheimer's. I thought that was one of the choices.

If you ever do, I can send you a TON of agents that would eat that up.

Without rehashing everything and Thad, Ben or Brad can correct me...

360 FG is offering 100% contracts and 'free'(their word)/subsidized (mine & JD's words). The verbiage is partly irrelevant, I said partly JD...I know! Lol

I think it is a great deal for agents who do not have start up capital and need a helping hand in the shortrun. Ben and Thad are good guys and I think any agent would be served well by them. I know that they will move agents contracts up once they are resdy to come off the tit, so to speak! The reason I know thus is because Thad told me...plus if they didn't agents would be all over this board letting people know about it.

I've already referred a couple people to them...don't know if they called or not...

----------

Well Mr. I just had a senior moment, you are basically correct. It's actually a zero money out of your pocket lead program. :) (see I didn't say free)

The program isn't forever, it's designed to jump start agents so that they can move there contracts up to street level and beyond and get to a lead cost of $6.25 per TM lead and then they should safely be able to afford DM leads.

There are premium averages that need to be maintained to continue to get the "free" leads weekly over a 8 to 12 week period then they are strongly encouraged to move the contract up and get leads at $3.50 per lead and so on.

Then when they are completely trained and running like a well oiled machine and no longer want to work full time, they can bail on me and go to you. Lmfao.

Haha..you beat me to it..by a couple seconds

Without rehashing everything and Thad, Ben or Brad can correct me... 360 FG is offering 100% contracts and 'free'(their word)/subsidized (mine & JD's words). The verbiage is partly irrelevant, I said partly JD...I know! Lol I think it is a great deal for agents who do not have start up capital and need a helping hand in the shortrun. Ben and Thad are good guys and I think any agent would be served well by them. I know that they will move agents contracts up once they are resdy to come off the tit, so to speak! The reason I know thus is because Thad told me...plus if they didn't agents would be all over this board letting people know about it. I've already referred a couple people to them...don't know if they called or not... ---------- Haha..you beat me to it..by a couple seconds

I have a personal assistant that dictates my every word.

Siri.

Without rehashing everything and Thad, Ben or Brad can correct me...

360 FG is offering 100% contracts and 'free'(their word)/subsidized (mine & JD's words). The verbiage is partly irrelevant, I said partly JD...I know! Lol

I think it is a great deal for agents who do not have start up capital and need a helping hand in the shortrun. Ben and Thad are good guys and I think any agent would be served well by them. I know that they will move agents contracts up once they are resdy to come off the tit, so to speak! The reason I know thus is because Thad told me...plus if they didn't agents would be all over this board letting people know about it.

I've already referred a couple people to them...don't know if they called or not...

----------

Haha..you beat me to it..by a couple seconds

Thanks for the post Gooner. First class.

There are a lot of agents who would like to get into FE but are afraid the lead cost.

Besides the above references, doe

----------

Besides the above references, does anyone knows a similar company?

Thank you

We offer unlimited life and health under our MGA and NMO if you are interested let me know. There are a couple options that are offered, no cost at a reduced compensation and full compensation with a cost.

Gabriel

Back