Life Insurance Imo ,GA, Fmo

Zanetti90

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi everyone,

I am trying to find a life insurance imo ,fmo, GA that besides providing appointments but also provides leads. For example I work for a Ga that provides unlimited leads for health insurance only and you only pay if you close them. Does anyone knows a similar company for life insurance? I would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you

Maybe it's my Alzheimer's. I thought that was one of the choices. If you ever do, I can send you a TON of agents that would eat that up.

Well Mr. I just had a senior moment, you are basically correct. It's actually a zero money out of your pocket lead program. :) (see I didn't say free)

The program isn't forever, it's designed to jump start agents so that they can move there contracts up to street level and beyond and get to a lead cost of $6.25 per TM lead and then they should safely be able to afford DM leads.

There are premium averages that need to be maintained to continue to get the "free" leads weekly over a 8 to 12 week period then they are strongly encouraged to move the contract up and get leads at $3.50 per lead and so on.

Then when they are completely trained and running like a well oiled machine and no longer want to work full time, they can bail on me and go to you. Lmfao.

Back