Life Insurance Leads

souldeux

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am thoughtfully stroking my beard and considering purchasing a few shared life insurance leads.

I'm no stranger to shared health leads - I've used them from very early on to help build my book and I like them. They stress me out, make me wring my hands as I watch my account get sucked dry, and keep me up at night but the ROI is there and that's what counts at the end of the day.

My question is this: for those of you who have played both sides of the fence, do you find that the techniques and strategies you use to sell health insurance via shared leads works with life leads? Is it fair to expect a similar ROI by using the same company (in other words, LeadVendorX gives me 6:1 - is it fair to think their life leads will return the same)?

As I boldly, blindly stumble onwards into the terrifying world of life insurance, I appreciate the helping hands of you kind souls who have gone before :)

I think I provided you some info on the lead service that we use before, but when looking at any company, some are better than others at driving traffic for different keywords. For instance, the company we use only sells life leads instead of someone going to a "lead warehouse" that has leads for 20 different kinds of insurance. Your ROI will be very highly dependent on your knowledge of life insurance since the sky is the limit on premiums, whereas health insurance will always have some sort of cap on the biggest commissions you can make (i.e. most carrier's policies top out at $1-2k/month).

Yeah! You and I talked once about life leads, I still have the info saved. In fact, were it not for my chattiest client ever just calling me, I'd be on the phone with them now.

Yeah! You and I talked once about life leads, I still have the info saved. In fact, were it not for my chattiest client ever just calling me, I'd be on the phone with them now.

Hopefully it'll work out for you, or whoever else you choose for your leads. If you decide as you're diving in that any of your cases are too complex on an estate planning, business insurance, or impaired risk issue, we're always willing to work the case and split commissions with no work necessary on your part too (assuming it's of a reasonable size to make it worth the effort). ;)

Latest posts

Back