Life Insurance for People with Dementia

qfs

Expert
Anyone know of an insurer who would insure a client (female 84 y.o.) who has dementia? She needs between 10-12k of FE
coverage and is otherwise in excellent health?

Thanks

Anyone know of an insurer who would insure a client (female 84 y.o.) who has dementia? She needs between 10-12k of FE

Thanks

I can help you with $1k-$10k max. What state? Call me 252-292-3350...Greg. Bank draft only. Finder's fee included.

Thanks

feel free to reach me at 412 551 5602 to discuss...don't go thru senior life, as they are over priced.

thanks

matt schmidt

After Glenn Neasham's experience with a dementia case, I wouldn't attempt to write anything on a dementia patient.

Don't really know how it could be done legally anyway. Insurance companies will not take a power of attorney signature on an application. And, for the lady to sign it herself, she has to be mentally competent to enter into a contract.

I know there are companies that will issue ROP coverages with no health questions but that still doesn't get around the laws governing entering into a contract.

Just to make sure i understand the challenge here- Even if the daughter of the proposed insured has durable power of attorney she cannot as the owner open a policy for her mom? By the way, the client resides in NY state.

Thanks

Sounds like a job for MoO. Give them a call. It's 2 year ROP and the best priced out there. You have to get it direct from MoO.

Latest posts

Back