Life Insurance for Someone Very Unhealthy

Have someone who is a flat decline. He wants me to double-check the options, see if anything is out there. I'm not expecting much but thought it was worth the ask. Thanks in advance for your help.

MB

If he truly has to have GI then MoO will be the best price for him. They max out at $20 or $25K.

Is there some reason why you won't let us help you? If you tell us the health problems and meds, you might be surprised. Without knowing that, can't recommend anything but GI, and he might be able to do better.

----------

Terrible idea Lamb Chops. Gerber is 110% ROP year one and 100% for sickness in year 3. Gerber is $38.41 a month, so I'd say Gerber's about 4 times better.:biggrin:

Not gonna fly. Don't want to waste anyone's time on that front. I've shopped enough impaired risk and gotten other opinions on that front.

I'm assuming if you already tried to get him day one coverage then he's not deathly sick? Then you'd be suprised how many day 1 coverages he can get with Fe co's. If not then move to snl and Grange Rop first as high commissions,good prices for non smokers and most importantly no death chargebacks.If smoker and in not terrible condition go to Gerber. If client seems somewhat sick(Bad cancer) go to Great western as only 9 month death chargeback.If client is in really bad shape either walk,refer to Moo or direct him to preened at a funeral home.

Why are they a flat decline?> What exactly is the health issues?
Recent Melanoma
Morbid obesity

Those are the two biggies. Lots of additional baggage. I have shopped it hard. Got close with one carrier. An underwritten policy is not going to fly here. But if I am wrong, by all means, tell me the carrier I missed . . .

Recent Melanoma
Morbid obesity

Those are the two biggies. Lots of additional baggage. I have shopped it hard. Got close with one carrier. An underwritten policy is not going to fly here. But if I am wrong, by all means, tell me the carrier I missed . . .

There are more than 1/2 a dozen companies that don't ask about weight, so that's not a problem. How long since the Melanoma?

Back