Life Insurance for Someone Very Unhealthy

Too bad they aren't in more states!

They seem to be goods folks to business with but they are kind of quirky on their cancér plan underwriting. One plan requires you to list drugs being taken and the lump sum plan requires a phone interview for $20K and above. Have sold cancer insurance since 1971 for various companies and have never had a company require those things. At least the Cancer POS is only 3 questions. They do pay a void comission on their health plans.

Drag your guy up here to Kentucky; I can get him $5,000 for $180/year on a 20-pay life. Full benefit day one. Only "health" question is "Have you been turned down or refused a rate-up for life insurance since January 1, 2015?" I think commission is 65%, but considering the circumstances, that's a pretty good deal. [You didn't say his tobacco status, so I used the smoker rate.] Sorry, not offered in Texas.

Drag your guy up here to Kentucky; I can get him $5,000 for $180/year on a 20-pay life. Full benefit day one. Only "health" question is "Have you been turned down or refused a rate-up for life insurance since January 1, 2015?" I think commission is 65%, but considering the circumstances, that's a pretty good deal. [You didn't say his tobacco status, so I used the smoker rate.] Sorry, not offered in Texas.

So what company?

So what company?

Sorry . . . William Penn Association.

I took time to look up commission. I can give 75% commission (not 65% as mentioned earlier); applies to entire premium. You might be able to find a FMO that will offer more (I'm direct contracted when they were still direct contracting), the only one I've seen out on the web is a small-time operator (like me) offering 55%; but surely somebody out there offers better than that.

Last edited:
great knowledge for me keep doing more and share more about online health insurance quotes near me its mean in Florida or Cooper city

great knowledge for me keep doing more and share more about online health insurance quotes near me its mean in Florida or Cooper city

Obamacare plans cover mental illness -- no health questions, no waiting period. And you can even apply online.

Thanks for the tip, me11! I'll let the client know. Who knows?

What about a 500k on a mid 40s male with high BP, Acid reflux, sleep apnea and overweight? 15 or 20 year term. Can that get written?

Back