Life Insurance for a Surgery

It is very critical moment really, extremely sorrow that, you have to try and discuss with doctor and carry on your opinion. I hope it's recover very soon. Thanks, :):)
Goillini52, can you please interpret this for me? You did such a great job on the other post.

Last edited:
Goillini52, can you please interpret this for me? You did such a great job on the other post.

Sure...he said " It is very critical moment really, extremely sorrow that, you have to try and discuss with doctor and carry on your opinion. I hope it's recover very soon. "

You just have to know how to speak the language.:twitchy:

Hey, I have closed the door after the horse got out.
:/

theres-something-about-mary-zipper.jpg

You can accept it. But where do you buy insurance policy?

:nah:

You buy insurance policy from insurance agent. He has to accept it. He has no choice. His insurance policy didn't pay for the salve for his horse that got caught in the barn door because he hadn't met his deductible yet.:no:

Hello. I'm going in for my first surgery ever in a week or two and have two different questions... 1) can a person get "life insurance" that covers surgery?

I do have some insurance through work (50k I think), but I was thinking more along the lines of an extra 100-200k to spread out among family in the case, well, whatever might happen. Just trying to think of my kids, their school needs, my girlfriend and her kids and a new on the way grandson.

Hello. I'm going in for my first surgery ever in a week or two and have two different questions... 1) can a person get "life insurance" that covers surgery?

I do have some insurance through work (50k I think), but I was thinking more along the lines of an extra 100-200k to spread out among family in the case, well, whatever might happen. Just trying to think of my kids, their school needs, my girlfriend and her kids and a new on the way grandson.

pomala6 would be the one to answer that question for you.:yes:

Back