Life Insurance for Traveling

carroll

Guru
100+ Post Club
Kansas
A young couple without Life insurance just called me looking for life insurance within 2 weeks. They are traveling without their children and are in a bit of a panic.....What is their best solution? The man of the house just switched jobs and lost his benefits. They are a young couple, 29 years old and both are smokers.

Thanks!

A young couple without Life insurance just called me looking for life insurance within 2 weeks. They are traveling without their children and are in a bit of a panic.....What is their best solution? The man of the house just switched jobs and lost his benefits. They are a young couple, 29 years old and both are smokers.

I would look into some of the non-med term life products that are out they. If they are relatively healthy and have valid drivers licenses and so forth you can probably get them into a term plan pretty quickly. Assurity and Fidelity have some pretty good non-med plans. Good luck!

Thanks!

Write them with Foresters. They provide temporary insurance, not conditional. Once the policies are issued, write them into something better when they have more time.

Write them with Foresters. They provide temporary insurance, not conditional. Once the policies are issued, write them into something better when they have more time.

I've heard of foresters....can I become an agent and write them all before Jan. 8th?

I've heard of foresters....can I become an agent and write them all before Jan. 8th?

I don't know if you can contract that fast or not. Nor do I know if you can contract direct with them.

Give them a call- 877-622-4249. Their term is called Strong Foundation. It's available as simplified issue or fully underwritten.

Either one, when the client writes the first check at time of application, you give them a receipt for temporary insurance. There is a limit, I think it's $500,000, but, I may be off on that. I haven't written one of those in a long time.

Thanks!
If they're in a rush and are looking for instant issue accident insurance refer them here: Travel Insurance Center - The Travel Insurance Experts!

Or, Google "travel insurance" and you'll pull many options.

If of course you're not concerned about a commission.

Ummm, what kind of travel?

If you simply bind an application (get a check) then they'll have coverage while underwriting is doing its thing. 1 month's premium is all that you would generally need with any carrier.

Back