Life Insurance Wanted if on Probation

Mink

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
A young client around age 49 is on Probation & wants about 250K for 20 year term. He said it was for domestic violence or dispute. He calls it family domestic or something. He said he took plea so he would not go to possible jail. Any companies? suggestions?

A young client around age 49 is on Probation & wants about 250K for 20 year term. He said it was for domestic violence or dispute. He calls it family domestic or something. He said he took plea so he would not go to possible jail. Any companies? suggestions?

I had a prospect a few months ago who was on felony probation. I couldn't find a carrier that would consider it until the probation was discharged.

Check with UHL on that. I know on thier FE product it's okay.

Edit: I did just check and the app asks about a felony parole only.

I do not have access to the apps right now, however, I would check UHL term, Americo HMS term and sagicor rated(probably not) to start. May have to settle for less face.

Re: Life Insurance Wanted if don Probation

I RARELY ever do life, but do you guys actually ask these questions?

There are basic medical questions and maybe life style but you ask mainly what's on the application. If you get to an answer where it's a yes then it's consider which carrier may be the best fit.

I RARELY ever do life, but do you guys actually ask these questions?

The more questions you ask the better your quote will be.

Today we got an app on Genworth for a SCUBA diver. When we ran it through our underwriting program we found that AGL would be less expensive because they would offer Pref+ vs. Genworth's Preferred since he made one dive to 65'.

Ask questions and check your UW guides.

The more questions you ask the better your quote will be.

Today we got an app on Genworth for a SCUBA diver. When we ran it through our underwriting program we found that AGL would be less expensive because they would offer Pref+ vs. Genworth's Preferred since he made one dive to 65'.

Ask questions and check your UW guides.

That. I ask a lot of questions, even so there are many times something slips through. Just no way to cover all the medical, lifestyle and financial issues.

Back