Life Insurance-What kind of mailers get the best response

dvd493 said:
The chicken came first.

I'm going independent. I have very little help except what I can get off of this forum.

Surely mail stuff out, the Post Office needs your support but remember to call after you mail. Remember to mail in a repeat fashion as you call in repeat fashion.

Pick a neighborhood you think will be a good match for your product, mail them and call them, mail them twice and call, then follow up with a newsletter.

I started with Mortgage Protection through NAA. Now I'll do some of those but am making a transition into Term Life Insurance.

LOW COST LIFE INSURANCE!!!

• We offer the lowest cost life insurance in N.C
• No medical exams up to $250,000.00 of coverage
• Rates are locked in and will not increase

EXAMPLE RATE

35 yr old male non smoker OR 35 yr.old female non smoker

$25,000 in coverage for 30 years $25,000 in coverage for 30 years only $10.25 per monthly bank draft $9.13 per monthly bank draft

Call today for a quote 1-877-859-5433

Visit us on the web www.lifeinsurance-nc.com

Why deal with an overbearing pushy insurance salesman, call us instead!!

And apply by phone!!

We also offer Dental, Health, Disability, Critical Illness and Burial Insurance

Call today for a quote 1-877-859-5433

That is a very basic flyer, I have used just simply going d2d and placing in rural newspaper boxes.

for every 500-1000 you will get a phone call or 3

The cost at staples is 6 cents a sheet, so 2k will only cost you time and around $120.00

You can go to mellisadata.com and get a demoghrapic of the type client you want by zip, age and income level.

You can also do the same with B2B and of course this would be the case with the other flyer I emailed you as well, would work just fine b2b.

It's not the most effective, but it is cheap and a deal or 2 makes it ok.

Hummmmm, no I was thinking more like Business Insurance and then he can go B2B or dial with the 5 way script and decrease his cost of prospecting.

Tim,

I was wondering when you were going to jump in here. Thanks for that flyer you just posted.

I took care of the other situation today on what you faxed over to me last night. I'm looking forward to using it once the information comes in. I'll be calling you again today or tommorrow to ask a couple more questions.

Take Care,

dvd493 said:
Tim,

I was wondering when you were going to jump in here. Thanks for that flyer you just posted.

I took care of the other situation today on what you faxed over to me last night. I'm looking forward to using it once the information comes in. I'll be calling you again today or tommorrow to ask a couple more questions.

Take Care,

I look forward to it, and the flyer I posted here, looking at it just know, all of it did not show up, so I will fax it over to you

Back