Life Insurance-What kind of mailers get the best response

dvd493

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Would anybody care to share what they mail out for a good response rate. I'm in the Chicagoland area so if your not in my area and don't mind sharing, I'm listening.

Thanks,

I agree with you but, the client can't pick one until they are already sent out. I'm looking for ad sheets or letters that agents send out to get a response to their mailers. Does anybody pull as high as a 5% return on a mailer. If there is anything out there that pulls 1% or more and your willing to share it. I'd like to see what it looks like.

Life insurance is very rarely sold effectively on a long term basis using "mailers". It just ain't gonna happen!! Here's a better idea: draft a "letter of introduction", and take it to your clients. Ask them who it may be applicable for. Have them sign the letter, and mail it (you mail it) to the referrals. Wait 7 days and make a follow up call. Chat 'em up. Qualify them. If they qualify, make an appointment and go and see them.

John,

Right now I'm not even pulling .5%. I was hoping someone with a lot of knowledge about marketing had a great letter or flyer to share. I'm sure it would help a lot of us on the forum.

By the way, I'd be willing to give stuff away for a 5% return. You think cash would help?

Moonlightandmargaritas,

Thats a good idea if you have enough clients. It sounds like it would work but, I'm pretty new to insurance and don't have many clients. Then what!

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? You gotta start somewhere. How about people you know/friends/relatives/businesses where you spend money? If it was as easy as sending out mailers...the failure rate for agents wouldn't be 97%! Where's your manager?

Re: Life Insurance-What kind of mailers get the best respons

dvd493 said:
Would anybody care to share what they mail out for a good response rate. I'm in the Chicagoland area so if your not in my area and don't mind sharing, I'm listening.

Thanks,

Call them after you mail them. Works like a charm!

The chicken came first.

I'm going independent. I have very little help except what I can get off of this forum.

Back