Life Review Script

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
Can someone provide an example of a script or what you say that is effective for getting appointments for life policy reviews?

How do you pass a policy review off as an "idea"? (serious question) Do you not get any pushback when they find out that was your idea?

I reviewed a guy's policies today. He had a whole BOX full of them. Bunch of accidental policies. Bunch of term with increasing rates and end at 80. Bunch of accidental hospital benefit policies. I'll bet there was 15 of them in all.

Guess what he DIDN'T have? Not one stinking real policy. Not one policy that would pay one penny if he dies of cancer at age 81.

He had no clue.

I reviewed a guy's policies today. He had a whole BOX full of them. Bunch of accidental policies. Bunch of term with increasing rates and end at 80. Bunch of accidental hospital benefit policies. I'll bet there was 15 of them in all.

Guess what he DIDN'T have? Not one stinking real policy. Not one policy that would pay one penny if he dies of cancer at age 81.

He had no clue.

How did you get the appointment? Did you meet with him to review his policies or cross sell?

Back