Life Sales

I am wanting to increase my life sales, what are some ways that you have found profitable in prospecting life leads.

Do some searches on the forum. You will find many threads on this subject. A lot of people have great ideas on this forum that I've learn a lot from.

rosenthal Threads - Forum Tags of Insurance Forum <--- I have made a lot of posts on some of my prospecting ideas. Check this out .

Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC. <-- Here is just one of my ideas on how to use free living wills, to increase your sales.

If you are currently selling health, then everybody you talk to about health, you should bring up life. And DI. If life is your only focus, I knock doors and go business to business, but some don't like doing this, so certain leads may work. I have never had great luck with life leads, so I will let the lead experts tell you about that. But there are plenty of free leads under your nose. If you go out to eat, almost every waitress I ever met needs life insurance and does not have it at this time.

Back