LifeTel - Update

What else would you hear from the company or from testimonials that they endorse?:laugh:

True but until someone who has direct experience with this company can attest to anything different, then the company sounds pretty legit.

True but until someone who has direct experience with this company can attest to anything different, then the company sounds pretty legit.

If paying them to get below street contracts is not enough evidence of a churn and burn operation then nothing will be.

The company pays 100% on Phoenix, 100% on Foresters, 90% on North American, 95% on Transamerica, etc., etc. If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not), that's at least street level with some of these carriers and above street level on the others. I've been a LifeTel agent for a year and a half now and I'm getting above 100% on just about everything. Again, I've been with them more than a year, so they didn't "churn and burn" me. That being said, I chose to close my lips from day one, to listen and to actually do the work. Always good to get the real and "know before you post".

Appreciate the insight Broncos12! I'm looking forward to starting with LifeTel next week. I'm in the process of putting my office together, as I've been in the field for the last couple years. Is there any tips you can give me that would make for an easier ramp up period? Interested in learning what VOIP (vonage,skype etc) and lead types (mailers,b leads etc) have been working well for LT agents. Feel free to DM me too. THANKS!!

Appreciate the insight Broncos12! I'm looking forward to starting with LifeTel next week. I'm in the process of putting my office together, as I've been in the field for the last couple years. Is there any tips you can give me that would make for an easier ramp up period? Interested in learning what VOIP (vonage,skype etc) and lead types (mailers,b leads etc) have been working well for LT agents. Feel free to DM me too. THANKS!!

For my phone, I mostly use Skype. I'm strictly a laptop warrior and it works well on my laptop and I'm fully mobile, if need be. Skype also has a simple feature to route calls to your cell phone and I use that feature sometimes when I know I'm not going to be right in front of a computer. Skype was actually suggested to me by LifeTel, by the way. Really, it doesn't matter what route you go. For leads, I don't care what anyone says, you have to be working A Leads and their better B Leads in some combination. I bit the bullet early on and put money into A's and it more than paid off and gave me the actual footing I needed. I've stayed consistent, tried to write business to the quickest paying carriers and that's been my answer for some time now. Running smooth :)

Thanks Broncos 12! I hear you on working A-leads. With LT, are they doing mailer drops specifically for you or are you buying leads from ongoing campaigns? If you don't mind elaborating a bit on A-leads that your buying please.

Back