Long Term Care Insurance Policy and Inflation Protection

Yes. And at a young age compounding inflation protection is almost essential.... but at a young age, its generally not recommended to by LTC.... the older you are the less inflation protection you need.

You need a compound inflation rider for it to qualify for partnership plan status. Partnership status for your plan will increase the amount of money exempt from the lookback rule with medicaid, in the event you have gone through your plan and still need to go on medicaid.

In a perfect world they need enough benefit to cover the daily nursing home cost at the END of their life.
So if you are selling a 60 year old and they need $200 per day at today's rate they need around $800 per day if the went on claim at age 90.
The easy way to do that is to have the compounding inflation rider.

Without an inflation protection benefit in your long term care insurance policy, you may be put in a situation in which the insurance benefits are only paying for a small portion of the actual costs of your future long term care expenses. Without inflation protection, your long term care insurance will only pay expenses based on today’s costs. If the policy is used 10 or 20 years from now, you would be required to pay the difference between what the insurance pays and the actual cost of care.
www (dot) long-term-care-insurance-planners (dot) com​

Without an inflation protection benefit in your long term care insurance policy, you may be put in a situation in which the insurance benefits are only paying for a small portion of the actual costs of your future long term care expenses. Without inflation protection, your long term care insurance will only pay expenses based on today’s costs. If the policy is used 10 or 20 years from now, you would be required to pay the difference between what the insurance pays and the actual cost of care.
www (dot) long-term-care-insurance-planners (dot) com​

Does this kind of link planting really help in the search engines? "Julie" and "Tess" are obviously the same person. Same join date--always responding to each other's posts. English is obviously not her first language. She's neither an agent nor a consumer. She's obviously been hired by this website for "SEO" purposes.

My question to the forum is: does this really work? will www (dot) long-term-care-insurance-planners (dot) com get a boost in the search engines because of Julie's and Tess's link planting work?

Last edited:
Does this kind of link planting really help in the search engines? "Julie" and "Tess" are obviously the same person. Same join date--always responding to each other's posts. English is obviously not her first language. She's neither an agent nor a consumer. She's obviously been hired by this website for "SEO" purposes.

My question to the forum is: does this really work? will www (dot) long-term-care-insurance-planners (dot) com get a boost in the search engines because of Julie's and Tess's link planting work?

idk, but your right, they are def the same person. if you go to the site they have a recruiting page for agents too. just another troll, too bad i wasted my time responding thinking i might be helping a consumer...

we should be able to flag trolls like this and have their account at least reviewed if not terminated. people like that could destroy this forum...:mad:

Back