Looking at Being Independent, Needing Advice

Miller13

So to make the long post that all of us newbie agents have made mistakes, and yes I have made some myself... I'll cut to b the chase..
I'm an agent in Florida, looking to venture into the independent world, what would be some ideal agencies to scope out? I have a life & health license (2-15).

Thanx in advance.

So to make the long post that all of us newbie agents have made mistakes, and yes I have made some myself... I'll cut to b the chase..
I'm an agent in Florida, looking to venture into the independent world, what would be some ideal agencies to scope out? I have a life & health license (2-15).

Thanx in advance.

If you are looking to do Final Expense Life Sales, Id look up Doug Massi on here, Agentguy5.

He's a proven producer in the feild, and knows exactly how to make money doing it.

What did you have in mind when you got your license?

What do you want to sell?
- Financial planning with life insurance and annuities?
- Final Expense & Medicare Supplements?
- Health Insurance & Employee benefits?
- Supplemental Health Insurance?

Thanx for the quick responses.
Honestly, when I got my license, it was to get out there and just make money with whichever specialty I picked up first.. but realized life sales came pretty naturally. I started studying annuities to help with the financial planning side for families.

Thanx for the quick responses.
Honestly, when I got my license, it was to get out there and just make money with whichever specialty I picked up first.. but realized life sales came pretty naturally. I started studying annuities to help with the financial planning side for families.

One word of advice. Pick one product line and master it. Then expand if you want to. Focus is key in making money in this industry if you're going to be indy.

Back