Looking for Carrier/s That I Can Represent

Les Caldwell

I am seeking a great A rated carrier that I can represent and sell their Life Product over the phone to clients in the Southeast. Does anyone know of a Insurance Company that will accept an application with out visiting with the clients in their home?
Thanks

Last edited:
I am selling final expense and some other products but I still go door to door...Sure would appreciate any connection you can give me...
Thanks
Les:nah:

We have a life carrier that does tele-underwriting where you ask a couple of questions then the carrier contacts the insured direct but it's regular life not final expense. A+ and one of the few remaining U.S. based carriers

We have a life carrier that does tele-underwriting where you ask a couple of questions then the carrier contacts the insured direct but it's regular life not final expense. A+ and one of the few remaining U.S. based carriers

Really, so just how few U.S. based carriers are left?

Assurity has a nice E-App for FE and Non Med Term. Madision National does telesales.

Something less than 10,000.

Rick

Man, what is an agent to do? Less than 10,000 companies to choose from. You think any one will take a 30 year old male non-smoker in great health? I'd like to sell some term insurance, but I don't know if anyone would give this guy 500,000 in ten year term.

Yeah I was suprised to learn that. As far as "A Rated" (or better) carriers that most agents use, very few left. Now let me say there are still several smaller carriers that write in just a few states or even regional, but the carriers that are licensed in the majority of states, very few. I am limiting this to Life and Annuity(individual). Not DI, Group Life, etc...there are still many of those. Should have been more specific in my answer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Read my last message before you try to be witty Vols. Give me a break and do your research

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back