Looking for coverage of an 81 year old woman

Re: Looking for ...

What face amount, what product, what is the objective? There are a lot of carriers out there that will take an 81 year old woman. How about some more details?

West Coast Life, $5,000,000 GUL, Standard NT at $285,610 a year. Is this what you are looking for? lol

details details---if you want good answers.

If not, I AM.

We issued an 81 yr old a few months ago. $35,000 tble F w/Genworth. Premium was in the $400+ range

I had quoted her STD with the possibility of Std+. According to her son. She was perfect. Well they did forget about the multiple strokes. But they were little strokes.

WCL product is a great product. Had quoted a 81 yo woman standard due to health, they gave her table 4 on term. I switched to perm GUL, they upgraded her to standard. I dialed down the guarantee to go 15 years and we placed very near my original quote. The only other carrier that I see competitive up against WCL is LBL for the older ages with ratings.

I ate prime rib that month.

I suggest you find other places to contract other than Jim. His only purpose is to recruit. He has been licensed all of 3 years and needs advances to stay in business.

Find someone who can HELP you and proven this with a bit of longevity.

Rick

hey i think you can search on internet and i am sure you will find something related to it as there are various policies and procedures....

Back