Looking for Info About National Brokers???

TMC3

I am looking for the best "place or places" to work with. I enjoy Mortgage Protection and everything it can lead to in the home. I am looking for a company to contract with that is ready for the future but still pays above street without making you recruit or have high weekly expectations.
I came across (natbrokers dot com) but I can't find any recent good or bad.
Can anyone help and give me any info about working with them both good and bad?

I am experienced and looking for a new opportunity, any other suggestions on other companies would also be appreciated.

Thank you

I am looking for the best "place or places" to work with. I enjoy Mortgage Protection and everything it can lead to in the home. I am looking for a company to contract with that is ready for the future but still pays above street without making you recruit or have high weekly expectations.
I came across (natbrokers dot com) but I can't find any recent good or bad.
Can anyone help and give me any info about working with them both good and bad?

I am experienced and looking for a new opportunity, any other suggestions on other companies would also be appreciated.

Thank you

They are a good organization. Case managers are reliable, and they have a nice CRM system if you don't have one on your own.

Good product lineup, and good back office support

Glad you asked aboutt hem I came across them too. I am looking for the best to work from home over the phone. I was going to contract direct with carriers but good enought deal with leads option etc and they looked good. and thansk Matt for answer

----------

Good to know thanks

Natbrokers is a very solid and reliable company. I have used them primarily for life products over the years. My rep Jason Preszler has always been responsive and knowledgeable.

I've only dealt with Ash. It's pretty straight forward. They quote and handle the back office stuff for you. We communicate by phone or email, and they get back to me and handle issues relatively quickly.

But I guess that would depend on the individual office that's handling your apps.

I've only dealt with Ash. It's pretty straight forward. They quote and handle the back office stuff for you. We communicate by phone or email, and they get back to me and handle issues relatively quickly.

But I guess that would depend on the individual office that's handling your apps.

My experience no one works on getting your apps issued faster than you....I would log on each carriers site each day see what requirements were needed and have already submitted everything before the case person at the IMO ever let me know there was an issue.

My experience no one works on getting your apps issued faster than you....I would log on each carriers site each day see what requirements were needed and have already submitted everything before the case person at the IMO ever let me know there was an issue.

Believe me.. I learned that the hard way. When I first got in this office I was mistakenly lead to believe our back office did that for us. Unfortunately I'm still in a boat where I'm calling every single day and can't do much to speed the damn underwriting process along. (not at ash) I don't know if it's just Mass, or what.

Back