Looking for a Life Carrier Alcoholism 1/2012

MSCFINANCIAL

Hello everyone, I am looking for a carrier that will ensure a 55 year old male who due to the loss of a child went in to a facility for 45 days treating depression and alcoholism. does anyone know of a carrier that will insurebefore the 2 year time frame has passed?

Thank you!!!

It would probably help to give more details.

How much coverage is a start. Also, what state would be helpful too, and are we talking term or perm?

How long sober? Treatment and meds? AA? if so what chip does he have now? Current life style? Support system in place? Working? Any other health issues? How much did he drink prior? And labs done and if so any thing outside of normal?

Alcohol and drug questionnaire is where to start. Then we have something to work with.

Lee

I am looking for a 5 million 20 year term, Florida. Current status is sober, bllod pressure is the only medication. There is a reckless driving charge on record form 4/2011. Current health is very good, fully employed, does not require any treatment for alchol use.
Thanks!!

I am looking for a 5 million 20 year term, Florida. Current status is sober, bllod pressure is the only medication. There is a reckless driving charge on record form 4/2011. Current health is very good, fully employed, does not require any treatment for alchol use.
Thanks!!

Did you ever place this case? Can you share which carriers were most open to insuring your client? Thanks!

Mel

Back