Looking for Simplified Mortgage/Term Life Products..

G

I am part-owner of a small agency who is looking at selling Mortgage Protection Term products with no physical, simplified issue in the state of tennessee...if anyone knows of a good company that is easy to work with and to set-up with....please advise, thanks in advance.

You'll want to have access to:

Transamerica
Fidelity
Assurity
MOO
Americo

Let me know if you need help with contracts, etc.

CLick Here to see the companies that I offer.

I love no physical, simplified issue type of companies. It is nice if they will take some tables in their products also. Most of the clients that I run into all take some type of meds or have some type of health condition.

I haven't seen the numbers yet, but when a company starts tossing its agents under the bus as a cost-cutting measure it makes me a little queasy regardless of the total dollar amount.

Does any of the companies mentioned have a quota of how much business must be wrote in order to set up with them?

Looking for a companies that has no minimum requirements on production..

Production requirements generally come into play depending on your compensation level, not the company in general. Absolute top-of-the-line contracts (I'm talking NMO level) have hefty requirements. Street, and sometimes one or two above, usually don't.

I am part-owner of a small agency who is looking at selling Mortgage Protection Term products with no physical, simplified issue in the state of tennessee...if anyone knows of a good company that is easy to work with and to set-up with....please advise, thanks in advance.

I like Americo for mortgage protection term. Their product doesnt even require that the insured have a mortgage to qualify in most states. They do up to a max of 400K( up to 250K simplified/nonmed)

Back