Looking for Study Partner

doleski

I'm looking for a study partner for the California Life, Accident, Health and Disability insurance license exam. I recently completed the 40 hour course at the Mike Russ Financial Training Center. I live in Orange County, CA. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thank you.

I'm looking for a study partner for the California Life, Accident, Health and Disability insurance license exam. I recently completed the 40 hour course at the Mike Russ Financial Training Center. I live in Orange County, CA. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thank you.

Study partner...sounds like a High School thang.;)

Welcome to the Forum and good luck.

You don't need a study partner. You need to know how to study.

The insurance exam is based on insurance terms. Know the terms and you'll be fine. Create some 3x5 vocabulary cards. Creating them is studying as well as reviewing them when you're done.

Then take practice exams over and over again. Review the ones you got wrong and figure out how and why. Once you're scoring 85%+, you're ready to take the exam.

It's been over 12 years since I took the exam, but I think there's an option for each question to 'flag for review' before you hit submit. This will help you take a guess and then move on to the next question, then review the flagged questions before submitting the exam.

Hi
My name is Steven. Study partner sounds good to me. I am in Long Beach, CA but I am always in Anaheim, CA since I have an office there. I've completed my 52 hrs life combo for almost a year now but I haven't had a chance to take a test yet because I am so busy with other business. If you like, we can arrange time to study some where in OC area. Do you want my number?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steven

Just take the test. Those questions you don't know ask God to guide you. It works.

How was the test? Was it hard? Were there a lot of long term care questions?

I took my pre-licensing course in 18 hours - real - like started on Tuesday afternoon and completed by lunch Wednesday. Took test next and passed 1st try. Any ? You don't know write # down and revisit. If no answer jumps out - ask God to choose it. He will.

Well, you've only got 10 chances to pass before they say you have to wait 12 months before taking it again...

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...ilarious-email-ca-doi-t86019.html#post1150725

10 times might be needed with all the pot heads and surfers in Cali.

Latest posts

Back