Looking for a Term Carrier in CA

Franz Kafka

Guru
1000 Post Club
I would truly appreciate if you guys could recommend a carrier for CA that writes

relatively cheap 30 GL Term

that allow direct appointment with agents.

It would be nice if it had

a good financial rating and

conversion options

I've been using Amer Gen through a BGA and waiting is simply horrible. Thank you.

I usually write West Coast Life through Brokers Alliance. They are great and WCL usually prices best on term.

They don't appoint direct? How is Brokers Alliance's street level payout? Their service? Issue time? Are the books forever mine? Do you do all your life business with them Dave (you mentioned others for health business)?

I'm really looking for one good carrier to write all my (healthy) terms with.

They don't appoint direct? How is Brokers Alliance's street level payout? Their service? Issue time? Are the books forever mine? Do you do all your life business with them Dave (you mentioned others for health business)?

I'm really looking for one good carrier to write all my (healthy) terms with.

I am not sure if they appoint direct or not, you will get minimum the same commission as a direct contract, never less. However, if you are a producer doing a good volume, BA can override on some carriers and raise it up above the carrier max. Right now they have a deal with WCL to 110% (75% is street level) on term with certain production requirements.

They are the only GA I currenty have for life products. Used to work with Bisys but that was a lot more cumbersome. BA is great, they do all of the work and back office for you. Speedy turnround as well. I can't say enough good things about them. Give them a try, I am sure that would be willing to do a release if you weren't satisfied, although I think you will be more that satisfied.

www.brokersalliance.com

For health, wow I have not used any GA in ages. IFP of course I would never use one and my groups are generally spousal 2 life with Anthem and I can easily do that without the aid of a GA. Someone once suggested I get a PPGA contract so that I could earn the override on group as well. Needless to say, I have still not gotten around to that LOL.

There are a few carriers that will still allow agents to go direct i.e. Assurity, Chesapeake, Life Investors and Fidelity. Not all the clients will fit the non medical underwriting criteria so for those cases we have fully underwritten products.

BTW - the book of business is yours.

Anna

Back