Lowest Premium Whole Life

Bitnis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've got a lady who is 55 years old and disabled. Other than her disability (Behcet's Syndrom) she is a healthy non-smoker. She has a $15k whole life policy with a $34.75 monthly premium.

Can anyone beat that? She's fixed income and says if I can get a lower rate she'll go with it.

Don't beat yourself up for a $300 premium. You can't be "healthy" and on disability at the same time unless you're gaming the system. What are you going to replace it with, a policy that's $32/month instead?

I've got a lady who is 55 years old and disabled. Other than her disability (Behcet's Syndrom) she is a healthy non-smoker. She has a $15k whole life policy with a $34.75 monthly premium.

Can anyone beat that? She's fixed income and says if I can get a lower rate she'll go with it.

You won't beat her premium by much if at all so I would leave hers alone.

But just being on disability does not eliminate the client from many FE companies. Blindness would be a disability that will not affect the underwriting with many companies. From what I read about her condition, it would likely be another one.

If she had no coverage or wanted to add additional coverage, you would have no problem getting her approved at a good rate. As far as replacement, I wouldn't do it because she has a good rate now.

The best whole life premium out there is RNA's Royal Prime. That would be $30.32/mo. They do offer member benefits in addition to saving $4/mo., but, I would leave it alone.

Back