Which MGA to Start Out With?

Emmaus

Expert
My insurance background thus far has been with a captive carrier.

I just acquired a small $200,000 book and went independent. The book is all P&C currently but I also have some experience selling term-life from when I was captive. I also did a few fixed UL quotes (but I'm not comfortable yet).

I don't know what my chances are at meeting production requirements, so I think I need to go BGA/MGA (is there a difference?). I'm also not up to date on the idea of MGA's since I was a captive P&C agent before. But, I have been reading about it on the forums! I'd like options with online applications, e-signature, etc. etc.

What's are your recommendations for MGA's?

Thanks!

I just acquired a small $200,000 book and went independent. The book is all P&C currently but I also have some experience selling term-life from when I was captive. I also did a few fixed UL quotes (but I'm not comfortable yet).

I don't know what my chances are at meeting production requirements, so I think I need to go BGA/MGA (is there a difference?). I'm also not up to date on the idea of MGA's since I was a captive P&C agent before. But, I have been reading about it on the forums! I'd like options with online applications, e-signature, etc. etc.

Thanks!

Quotes - Pinney Insurance

Thanks!

Depending on what state you are in... Check out Appund.com

Back