Marijuana Smoker

Glad to see my list has made its rounds. I market on Haight and Ashbury (jk)--I know my pot heads.:biggrin:

American General – Standard Smoker up to 2X weekly

Banner – Standard Smoker up to 2X weekly

Genworth – Standard Smoker Table 3 to decline

ING – Standard Smoker up to 2X weekly

John Hancock – Standard Smoker

Lincoln National – Standard Nonsmoker up to 2X a week; Table B for 3-4X, decline for more than 4X

MetLife – Standard Smoker up to 3X weekly

Nationwide – Standard Smoker

Prudential – Standard Nonsmoker Table B

RBC Liberty – Standard Smoker

SBLI – Standard Smoker Table 3

Transamerica – Standard Smoker

United of Omaha – Standard Nonsmoker up to 2X weekly

West Coast – Standard Smoker up to 2X weekly

I couldn't remember where i grabbed that, just knew that I saved it under Pot Heads for Life. That's a great list.

You would prob be surprised how many out their smoke a little weed now and again.....I've known some well known business people in the city who you would never think did anything wrong....doctors, lawyers, etc who smoke and snort all kinds of ****....If I find a company that takes MJ smokers I think i've found a new market to hit!!

yeah, it's also a tremendous motivator as long as starting your day at 10 am works for ya ...

Unfortunately the MJ will affect the guys life insurance and yes he must disclose the use of it... as for detox it will take up to 72 hrs to leave the blood stream and up to a month to leave the urine depending on the amount of use and how potent the product.... Its actually kind of a shame the it affects life insurance as it technically is NOT drug use as it is a natural growing plant by definition, drugs are man made... Also MJ has zero negative medical side effects with the exception of male breast enlargement

Aren't you the same guy who was trying to figure out if he'd have to take an exam for the LBL policy your dad/agent bought for you? :skeptical:

I know folks that drank that flush stuff at head shops and didn't show positive. Some carriers now test for the flushing material, happened this week to my applicant.

yes, i was arrested when I was 15 and my PO made me go to rehab, but I have not smoked since I was 19... just grew out of.... but i guess you could say that I have a wealth of knowledge on MJ and alcohol due to this experience.... MJ has nothing to do with me wanting to know about a medical exam i can assure you all that.... Lets just say an experience a friend of mine had in my freshman year of college made me see the light lol

Foresters would give him non tobacco rates for just the pot. Since he is a cigarette smoker also, he would get standard or preferred tobacco rates with them.

They won't rate him for the mj. It does have to be disclosed on the app.

Back