Marketing Materials

Check out Howard Wight also. Some good 1 pager ideas.

----------

I don't know about pre-printed materials, but I've used fiverr to have some flyers/folders etc.. designed. Then get a good printer to run them for you.

That is a good idea. I recently bought a Groupon for them. Yes, I am that cheap.

That is it. Thank you.

Do you use it? Like it?

I think it's great for 'sanitized' 'compliant' material.

I like the Tools and Techniques books included that I've used for supplemental information.

I wouldn't touch those powerpoints for anything though. Way too wordy.

In essence, it's a good starting point for only $24/month ($20/month if you're with NAIFA or other qualifying organization).

For me, I prefer the admittedly more expensive ForeField Advisor package for about $99/month. It's just a 'higher class' of presentation, newsletters, website, powerpoints, etc. However, this package is geared more for the 'financial planning' and comprehensive approach needing FINRA approval, etc. Even with that, I find it to be a very attractive package, compared to the VSA.

http://www.forefield.com/

Check out Howard Wight also. Some good 1 pager ideas.

----------

I just checked out his website. One of the best quotes I have ever heard on term life
"with term insurance you have to get lucky and die early." :laugh:

Maybe that's only funny to me but after seeing his picture pop up on the search, I could just picture him saying this.

Back