Marketing Materials

Cash

Guru
100+ Post Club
A couple years ago I ran across a subscription website that offered marketing/prospecting materials for life insurance agents. I can't find that website now. Does anyone know of a place to get good material other than the insurance companies and imo's?

I think he's talking about pre-printed POS items. If there is such a site I'd be interested in it as well. Or maybe not....I make my own.

I think he's talking about pre-printed POS items. If there is such a site I'd be interested in it as well. Or maybe not....I make my own.

Yeah. Basically everything I make sucks and I hate to send out something branded by an insurance company, kind of hurts the whole independent thing or just confuses people.

I don't know about pre-printed materials, but I've used fiverr to have some flyers/folders etc.. designed. Then get a good printer to run them for you.

I sometimes use material from The Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education but I don't do enough life insurance to know whether or not that is really useful.

I will let you know if I find anything.

Considering there have not been any spammers, maybe something like this doesn't exist anymore.

Back