MDRT Agents Name Required

chirantana

Hi,

Anyone can give me information, how to get List of all MDRT Agents of Indian Life Insurance Companies. Its Urgent

Thanks

Hi,

Anyone can give me information, how to get List of all MDRT Agents of Indian Life Insurance Companies. Its Urgent

Thanks

I don't fully understand the question. I've never heard of Indian Life Insurance Companies.

But you should contact MDRT directly at MDRT - Million Dollar Round Table

Agents aren't going to supply you with such a list because it will result in SPAM.

I do not think that information is available to anyone other than a member of the MDRT.

Are we talking about the Indian Reservations in Oklahoma for instance, or India? There's been some bizarre action on here lately.

I was in high school in the mid-1980s and we had kind of a "cooky" teacher who was deaf from bombs exploding by his ear, I think Korea war, I think he was too young for WW2. Anyhow, he used to tell us that when we graduated we needed to, "see the USA on an Indian motorcycle."
He said, "Because that's what I did, I graduated and rode that thing all over."

I think he saw some blank looks on our faces, because he then would say, "Do you guys even know what an Indian motorcycle- is?"

I was in high school in the mid-1980s and we had kind of a "cooky" teacher who was deaf from bombs exploding by his ear, I think Korea war, I think he was too young for WW2. Anyhow, he used to tell us that when we graduated we needed to, "see the USA on an Indian motorcycle."
He said, "Because that's what I did, I graduated and rode that thing all over."

I think he saw some blank looks on our faces, because he then would say, "Do you guys even know what an Indian motorcycle- is?"

In the mid 80's the Jap bikes ruled! Indian was long gone and Harley was making crap and was a hair away from bankruptcy. I wish I had been smart enough to buy some of that HD stock when they IPOed it around that time.

Latest posts

Back