The MG Fritz Group?

Is that a question or a statement? Is it like NAA? I'm asking anyone who is out there. There isn't a lot of info on their website and I did a BBB search on them and nothing came up.

Is that a question or a statement? Is it like NAA? I'm asking anyone who is out there. There isn't a lot of info on their website and I did a BBB search on them and nothing came up.

Has he left NAA? I don't think so, he is still in their videos.

I am one of the few people here at the forum that had a positive experience with NAA. However, the one big negative I did have with them was this guy.

He is the most arrogant, selfcentered asshole that I have ever met. I am holding back a bit because of board protocol.

I may have erred in this. I didn't notice the r. The one I'm thinking of is Fitz...

Last edited:
I spoke to fitz, after reading like 100 bad reviews, I chose not to go that route, if you are looking for the best company to get hooked up, send me a PM, i'd be more than happy to tell you my experiences (I was in your shoes about a year ago, so I've done all the research).

If you are looking into selling Mortgage Protection and would like a solid contract right off the bat look into Equita Mortgage Group. I've posted this before and I've seen great results so far. Steady flow of leads that go to one person and one person only. No 50% contracts and the leads get cheaper based off of your performance. They have been under new management since July of 2010. Same guys that brought you the Equita Final Expense Services program are now changing the face of the mortgage protection market.

I spoke to fitz, after reading like 100 bad reviews, I chose not to go that route, if you are looking for the best company to get hooked up, send me a PM, i'd be more than happy to tell you my experiences (I was in your shoes about a year ago, so I've done all the research).

Would you mind PM-ing me? I can't since I only have 5 posts and you have to have 20. I would love to hear all the info you have to offer. I am looking for a company to start with, good training, support, leads for my state's area.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you are looking into selling Mortgage Protection and would like a solid contract right off the bat look into Equita Mortgage Group. I've posted this before and I've seen great results so far. Steady flow of leads that go to one person and one person only. No 50% contracts and the leads get cheaper based off of your performance. They have been under new management since July of 2010. Same guys that brought you the Equita Final Expense Services program are now changing the face of the mortgage protection market.

Thanks so much will look into this and reply with questions. So grateful I found this forum. Trying to be careful with this step in my career/life. :idea:

Last edited:
Could you please message me regarding this too? I am a new agent experiencing the same problem and i just spoke with this Fitz guy today and having reservations. I just want to be sure to choose the right company and so far, my experiences with different companies haven't been very promising. :/ I would appreciate any guidance and would like to hear about your experiences very much!

Back