More Companies Selling Life Coverage Direct

As you can see from Gilmore's testimony, the real reason that agents are not liked by life companies is that there are evil people in those life companies who exist just to abuse agents.

Want proof? Gilmore has just told you he was abused, a victim of those heartless bastards. We all know Gilmore's testimony is unimpeachable.

Larry thanks for sharing. I personally know how difficult that must have been for you, given the way they put you through hell. Good luck with your ongoing recovery.

That was low class even by your standards.

You guys are exactly right, when the person at the top changes, all things can change. Thats why its important for you as an agent to do as much study on the company you are about to sign with as they (we) do on you.

I do know of a number of companies, when an agent gets too big, they cut him down to a size they prefer. This is cowardly, poor management and a complete failure of leadership. I feel for those agents that have to endure that, it is not right and is a major embarrassment to our industry. I apologize on behalf of all management for that type of behavior. Please dont judge us all by the actions of a few.

You guys are exactly right, when the person at the top changes, all things can change. Thats why its important for you as an agent to do as much study on the company you are about to sign with as they (we) do on you.

I do know of a number of companies, when an agent gets too big, they cut him down to a size they prefer. This is cowardly, poor management and a complete failure of leadership. I feel for those agents that have to endure that, it is not right and is a major embarrassment to our industry. I apologize on behalf of all management for that type of behavior. Please dont judge us all by the actions of a few.

I guess I'll forgive you.:skeptical:

You guys are exactly right, when the person at the top changes, all things can change.

It's not "if" people at the top change, it's "when".

Agents who place all their apples in one barrel (one company), and put their hope faith and trust in that company, are setting themselves up for a fall. They can whine about the company after they get clobbered, but they're ultimately responsible for having made themselves an indentured servant.

The best way to ensure that you are not a victim of corporate maneuvers is to diversify and represent a significant number of life companies. And from time to time, you have to weed the portfolio, dropping a company that has slacked off on product and/or service, and picking up one that has emerged as innovative and competitive.

It's silly to blindly trust any corporation.

It's not "if" people at the top change, it's "when".

Agents who place all their apples in one barrel (one company), and put their hope faith and trust in that company, are setting themselves up for a fall. They can whine about the company after they get clobbered, but they're ultimately responsible for having made themselves an indentured servant.

The best way to ensure that you are not a victim of corporate maneuvers is to diversify and represent a significant number of life companies. And from time to time, you have to weed the portfolio, dropping a company that has slacked off on product and/or service, and picking up one that has emerged as innovative and competitive.

It's silly to blindly trust any corporation.

I actually agree with most of this except the significant amount of companies sending only a couple apps to a bunch of companies instead of a lot of apps to a few companies won't earn you any favors.

I actually agree with most of this except the significant amount of companies sending only a couple apps to a bunch of companies instead of a lot of apps to a few companies won't earn you any favors.

"Favors" is what make people voluntarily become indentured servants.

Back