More Liberal Underwriting Than Banner?

it matters to me because thats how i feed my fam. can you answer ?:mad:

Not sure you followed LGilmore. For example, if companies A through Y would decline and company Z is the only one who would offer coverage, does it really matter what company Z pays? It's the only one who's going to pay you on that particular case.

Once declined, it must be stated on any new app. I am looking to recruit Final Expense and Simplified Issued Agents. I am a GA.Anyone interested,please contact me.
&%$@+)*@.net

I know you are new so please do not take this the wrong way. But you need to wait a bit before trying to recruit. Starting in your first post is not cool.

Also not every app ask if you have been declined so you do not need to disclose it.

Poof! Dang that was fast!

Last edited:
I know you are new so please do not take this the wrong way. But you need to wait a bit before trying to recruit. Starting in your first post is not cool.

Also not every app ask if you have been declined so you do not need to disclose it.

Poof! Dang that was fast!
Wow
I didn't realize that I couldn't recruit and yes I am new here.Every application I have taken for a client has asked if they have ever been declined or rated up. I have sold about 700 policies.

Wow
I didn't realize that I couldn't recruit and yes I am new here.Every application I have taken for a client has asked if they have ever been declined or rated up. I have sold about 700 policies.

Then you aren't a very good GA for FE or SI. There are plenty of companies that don't ask about declines or rate ups.

Then you aren't a very good GA for FE or SI. There are plenty of companies that don't ask about declines or rate ups.
I didn't mean my FE or SI .I was suggesting that you may try one of these instead of a traditional term or permanent policy as others suggested. You can stop the wise guy insults now.

Wow

How many companies do you sell?

How are you going to recruit if no one knows who or what you are. There are guys here that recruit by adding valuable content. We seek them out. This is a great forum and resource. It has mostly Independent agents that have well tuned BS meters.
Welcome,

Lee

I didn't mean my FE or SI .I was suggesting that you may try one of these instead of a traditional term or permanent policy as others suggested. You can stop the wise guy insults now.

I wasn't aware pointing obvious inconsistencies was a wise guy insult?

You seem intent on putting your foot in your mouth with every post. If you are serious about recruiting, you might want to take a step back and rethink your approach to this forum. So far all you've done is managed to break the rules and make an obviously incorrect statement.

How many companies do you sell?

How are you going to recruit if no one knows who or what you are. There are guys here that recruit by adding valuable content. We seek them out. This is a great forum and resource. It has mostly Independent agents that have well tuned BS meters.
Welcome,

Lee
I am new to this and I want to get used to it. I have been an agent for a while but have not tried recruiter for myself.I now want to. If I need to establish credibility, no problem.

Back