More Liberal Underwriting Than Banner?

Although their comp isn't usually as good, I've had good luck with Prudential lately. Double app'd a couple of larger cases with both Banner and Genworth and Pru won both times. One was a case of Afib and sleep apnea (Banner - Table 8, Pru - Table 4), and the other one was sleep apnea and high blood pressure (Ban - STD+, Pru - Preferred). They were both males, ages 64 and 65.

Although their comp isn't usually as good, I've had good luck with Prudential lately. Double app'd a couple of larger cases with both Banner and Genworth and Pru won both times. One was a case of Afib and sleep apnea (Banner - Table 8, Pru - Table 4), and the other one was sleep apnea and high blood pressure (Ban - STD+, Pru - Preferred). They were both males, ages 64 and 65.

On the Banner STD+ v Pru PRD. Who was the lower premium?

O agree that Pru can be very aggressive and a great choice.

Are the Genworth still pending additional APSs? That would be the norm for them.

On the Banner STD+ v Pru PRD. Who was the lower premium?

O agree that Pru can be very aggressive and a great choice.

Are the Genworth still pending additional APSs? That would be the norm for them.

Definitely - Pru seems to be very aggressive as of late. I've also had good luck with Trans, although, they currently have a mess going on over there.

Pru was $75/mo cheaper than Banner, so we'll probably place Pru. Genworth did take some time on UW and came to the table late with an offer. They also seem to order more APS' than other carriers. Both clients were very responsive in getting Sleep Studies done, EKGs, etc., so that really helped.

Anyone have a suggestion for a client with Arrhythmia? I checked into Genworth and Protective. Voya was supposed to have easier UW for heart issues, but not for this guy. It's under control with meds, the guy works out and is healthy otherwise.

Anyone have a suggestion for a client with Arrhythmia? I checked into Genworth and Protective. Voya was supposed to have easier UW for heart issues, but not for this guy. It's under control with meds, the guy works out and is healthy otherwise.

What did protective and Genworth say?

Back