More Liberal Underwriting Than Banner?

Thank you Wino and Tahoe. I will give them a shot.

I am curious what's going on at Trans as well. I have to email three times and call twice to take care of one issue sometimes. Example: UW needed payment from from client. I emailed it twice, and I sent it through Agent Net Info (one of their interactive sites). I had to call two separate times to make sure they received it. It took them a week after my first email. I assume they are going through staff changes.

Thank you Wino and Tahoe. I will give them a shot.

I am curious what's going on at Trans as well. I have to email three times and call twice to take care of one issue sometimes. Example: UW needed payment from from client. I emailed it twice, and I sent it through Agent Net Info (one of their interactive sites). I had to call two separate times to make sure they received it. It took them a week after my first email. I assume they are going through staff changes.

I have not used them in years for FU.

I am not giving Trans new business except when they have the cheapest premiums on non-med term.

Any suggestions on competitive non-med term?

You would have better chance of winning the lotto for this client then getting a fully underwritten policy approved. Having Type 1 diabetes and all the co-morbids listed he wouldn't have a chance in getting anything but simplified issue or GI. Sorry. I wish I had better advice

Back