More Training Seminars and Webinars

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know about the ILIAA but is there anything else? Are there any other seminars or anything I should know about except for just going out and doing it, which I am doing already. I was told Bankers is a terrible opportunity, I could go to Metlife or Transamerica but they are asking for a "project 250"

I second the IPS.

Project 250! That seems kind of crazy considering the studies that came out a few years back that concluded that the most friends a person can have is 100 at a given time.

I second the IPS.

Project 250! That seems kind of crazy considering the studies that came out a few years back that concluded that the most friends a person can have is 100 at a given time.

I'm just not gonna try to sell my friends/family. I did that once and it was bad. Now I'm only willing to prispect using internet leads, DM, TM leads, etc.

I know about the ILIAA but is there anything else? Are there any other seminars or anything I should know about except for just going out and doing it, which I am doing already. I was told Bankers is a terrible opportunity, I could go to Metlife or Transamerica but they are asking for a "project 250"

A National Underwriter Website | LifeHealthPro

They have lots of webinars. Sign up for one and they'll notify you of upcoming webinars.

I second the IPS.

And Facebook friends don't really count. :1laugh:

"I'm just not gonna try to sell my friends/family. I did that once and it was bad."
Which MLM scheme did you try to sell them?

:twitchy:

Back