Mortgage Protection DM Leads

joe92275

Super Genius
I am considering doing my own mortgage protection direct mail leads. The outfits running them want too much of a haircut to bring you on board and I am not willing to give up 40-50% while having to pay $35-$45 per lead.

With that being said, I am wondering if anyone out there has created and implemetned their own direct mail campaign for mortgage protection and if so, how was the success?

I am considering doing my own mortgage protection direct mail leads. The outfits running them want too much of a haircut to bring you on board and I am not willing to give up 40-50% while having to pay $35-$45 per lead.

With that being said, I am wondering if anyone out there has created and implemetned their own direct mail campaign for mortgage protection and if so, how was the success?

Have you contacted the lead houses that advertise MP leads? I think Kramer and MAILCO both offer them. Not sure of the price per thousand mailings.

I did my own direct mailing program for yrs on mortgage protection.

You need to get a postal permit, then an account with money deposited into it so the post office can charge you (@ $1.05) for every return lead.

Buying the list is easy. There are numerous sites - do an internet search and try to find a company which offers the freshest records (the quickest time between closing and when it appears on company to download).

To keep costs down, I used a 4x6 postcard in a blank envelop with a window to show the prospect address. One side of the postcard had my return address.

Go to the post office and talk to the person who handles bulk mail. They are extremely friendly and willing to help. Mine gave me printers who are doing bulk mail. Some were expensive and a few were reasonable.

Good luck.

I heard about this guy called the "Skipper" that actually will give you the scoop on the Direct Mail Leads for Mortgage Protection.

Ask anyone on the forum..... LOL

Seriously though. Feel free to contact me and I will help you find the best path for Direct mail. The lead houses mentioned in the previous posts have no Idea what they are doing for MP and charge too much.

The Skipper

Back