Mortgage Protection Insurance

NAA one of the biggest associations of agents and agencies of its kind. With representatives in all 50 states our annual financial services sales are over $100 million. This fast growth has been sustained through high customer satisfaction, innovative lead programs, referrals, and the most lucrative agent compensation program in the industry. You are going to sign up with NAA, iF you want more information regarding NAA then you can visit their site.

LOL I might be a total newb but even I know this is really funny! :D:D:D

so i assume that NAA is NOT the place to work? I am a brand new Insurance agent and cannot seem to find out who's worth working for and who's not...

I spent 3 months working for Colonial Life. Good product, good company as far as I can tell.... just have a "less than favorable" marketing plan... and they never let me close my own deals and I could enroll any of my customers... after all's said and done I made less than $2 /hr minus all my gas and expenses means I netted ab out $-2,000 for three months of very hard work....

I am no schumck when it comes to sales either... i've spent over a decade in 100% commission sales, making very good money...

just entered insurance... any suggestions on a solid company to work with????

If you want to be a captive agent, I have read on this forum that NY Life, and MassMutual are good places to start. Guardian and American General might be options as well.

In my opinion NAA isn't the way to go unless you're a shark, even then you can do better elsewhere. I've specifically marketed to NAA agents and converted a good number of them into the indy field where they have seen a lot more success.

Nothing wrong with NAA as a business model but it might as well be a revolving door with a fee on the way out.

Mortgage protection is life insurance (just like final exp, burial protection, etc etc) But it does have a lot of attractive attributes you wouldn't find in other products. Some companies offer a guaranteed Universal Life product under the Mortgage Protection line that offers all cash back after the end of the term or a paid up whole life policy. That in itself can usually make the sale when someone is comparing a term policy to getting mortgage protection. Just my 2 cents of course.

In my opinion NAA isn't the way to go unless you're a shark, even then you can do better elsewhere. I've specifically marketed to NAA agents and converted a good number of them into the indy field where they have seen a lot more success.

Nothing wrong with NAA as a business model but it might as well be a revolving door with a fee on the way out.

Mortgage protection is life insurance (just like final exp, burial protection, etc etc) But it does have a lot of attractive attributes you wouldn't find in other products. Some companies offer a guaranteed Universal Life product under the Mortgage Protection line that offers all cash back after the end of the term or a paid up whole life policy. That in itself can usually make the sale when someone is comparing a term policy to getting mortgage protection. Just my 2 cents of course.

Seriously, dude?? :D:D

Purchase mortgage insurance its mean save your home and save our home assets. In case ou can’t give ou credit. So PMI its mean purchase mortgage insurance he will come and talk to our lender. And save your all short sales it’s mean our home.

:huh: WTF did you just say? :huh:

Back