Mortgage Protection Insurance

These old spam threads are so entertaining. When I see the ass kissers come in to support the insanity, I always check their post count and see it's under 15 or so. It reminds me of the movie "The Sting". lol.

:D

These old spam threads are so entertaining. When I see the ass kissers come in to support the insanity, I always check their post count and see it's under 15 or so. It reminds me of the movie "The Sting". lol.

:D

It's usually obvious who they're with. I'm sure that most of them don't last more than a month before the Kool-Aid wears off.:yes:

NAA one of the biggest associations of agents and agencies of its kind. With representatives in all 50 states our annual financial services sales are over $100 million. This fast growth has been sustained through high customer satisfaction, innovative lead programs, referrals, and the most lucrative agent compensation program in the industry. You are going to sign up with NAA, iF you want more information regarding NAA then you can visit their site.

NAA has lost most of it's leaders during the past 7+ years. They've all walked away and spun-off their own IMOs (UUI, Family First Life, Symmetry Financial Group, Equis Financial, InVida, etc) using essentially the same business model as NAA.

Stating NAA has the most lucrative agent compensation program in the industry is either ignorance on your part or intentionally misleading.

----------

What exactly is mortgage protection insurance? Is there really an insurance policy that will pay your mortgage in case you lose your job or become disable? If so, what companies offer this policy? I was contacted by NAA and I may sign up.

There are insurance carriers (Americo, American-Amicable, MOO, etc) who offer a term life insurance product labeled as "Mortgage Protection/Home Protector". IMOs, such as NAA use selling "mortgage protection insurance" as a recruiting tool.

I hope you do your due diligence regarding NAA, before you sign up with them.

Last edited:
If you haven't already started then I would recommend Family First Life. They start their full time agents on lead assistance. I started at a 70% contract and jumped straight to 100℅ when I started buying my own leads. Just my 2¢

Back