Mortgage Protection Insurance

damarcuswilson

What exactly is mortgage protection insurance? Is there really an insurance policy that will pay your mortgage in case you lose your job or become disable? If so, what companies offer this policy? I was contacted by NAA and I may sign up.

What exactly is mortgage protection insurance? Is there really an insurance policy that will pay your mortgage in case you lose your job or become disable? If so, what companies offer this policy? I was contacted by NAA and I may sign up.

Dude....its just life insurance.......some people are afraid to use the word life insurance.....

oh my goodness...Please google NAA or look at this forum about them...I think it may save you alot of pain, and troubles down the road.

I ran that program back in the late 90's and early 2000's up until 2006.. made a killing off of it... sh*t stuck on the books too...

Those marketing "unemployment" riders were very misleading- it's really just a waiver of premium if you get laid off other than being fired etc..

But theres a 30 day waiting period..

Yea.. break out the party hats!!!!

Who's unemployed for more than 30 days anyways?

Mort protection was a marketing "gimmick" It's really life insurance. Some had DI riders that were stupidly overpriced and occ specific

"Those marketing "unemployment" riders were very misleading"

I've been on appointments off of mortgage leads and the client wants that insurance that will provide him a paycheck if he loses his job. I told him "doesn't everybody!"

Anyway, mortgage leads are not a bad way to write business. Back when I got in the industry 8 years ago we wrote a ton of business off of them, but always remember that if your only source of new clients is just one form of leads you will be in trouble when those leads dry up, as they did when the housing market blew up.

NAA one of the biggest associations of agents and agencies of its kind. With representatives in all 50 states our annual financial services sales are over $100 million. This fast growth has been sustained through high customer satisfaction, innovative lead programs, referrals, and the most lucrative agent compensation program in the industry. You are going to sign up with NAA, iF you want more information regarding NAA then you can visit their site.

and the most lucrative agent compensation program in the industry.

Prove it Patty!

Sounds to me like you are just regurgitating what your upline told you. You have not done any research on your own. If you have, you would soon realize that it is one of the LEAST lucrative agent compensation programs in the industry...

Or, maybe you are the upline and these are the lies you tell new unsuspecting agents...

Please Patty tell us more...

I ran that program back in the late 90's and early 2000's up until 2006.. made a killing off of it... sh*t stuck on the books too...

Those marketing "unemployment" riders were very misleading- it's really just a waiver of premium if you get laid off other than being fired etc..

But theres a 30 day waiting period..

Yea.. break out the party hats!!!!

Who's unemployed for more than 30 days anyways?

Mort protection was a marketing "gimmick" It's really life insurance. Some had DI riders that were stupidly overpriced and occ specific

Your kidding right...People are going through 2 years of unemployment right now. Otherwise I agree its marketing to sell life insurance by another name.

Patty Bot, Patty Bot, tell me more about how great NAA is!!!!!! Can I get 100-120% commission on that mortgage protection you speak of?

Back