Mortgage Protection Leads

Things in the mortgage protection mailing business have changed since then. The new mortgage holders will receive between 4 and 10 offer letters for this. You have to mail weekly and be ready to respond. The national companies such as NAA, Equita (sp.), Securian, and others have online response codes. Every county is different and you have to test to find the right system. The choices today are to buy leads, connect with a company focused on this, or do your own. I personally do my own.

What's your cost when doing it yourself? What sort of return rates do you see?

Several years ago I paid a company to mail out mortgage protection offers to all residence in my area that bought new homes, or refinanced.. they were generic post cards with a pull off auto reply (mailed back to them) and they would call and set appointments for me.. an amazing system.. really expensive but I wrote 50-65 life cases a year!! the company has since closed.. I have tried to replicate the system but haven't gotten the same results.. is there anything out there similar?? I would love to have a system that was year round.. perhaps a mailing that goes out monthly.. not necessarily the appointment setting part.. but the other would be fantastic!! I have attached one version I have used..

We do it as a bundle sale w/ the HO3 and auto.

There are public records of new mortgages. It is usually a county record. Some counties are online and some you have to do this in person. You would have research the county where you would like to mail.

I have tried many of the same things, however I am part of a P&C agency and it really has not worked. I have access to everyone of our clients who is buying a new home and or refinancing but cant get them to bite on the life insurance...any thoughts/suggestions?

The hardest part of the mailing program is taking the time to create the mailing list and setting the appointment. The response rate was between 4 and 6 percent. I can get the letter to the prospect before anybody.

I have tried many of the same things, however I am part of a P&C agency and it really has not worked. I have access to everyone of our clients who is buying a new home and or refinancing but cant get them to bite on the life insurance...any thoughts/suggestions?

Make them clients beforehand. If they are not thinking of you for their life insurance you have not done a good enough job of communicating all that you offer before they need it.

The hardest part of the mailing program is taking the time to create the mailing list and setting the appointment. The response rate was between 4 and 6 percent. I can get the letter to the prospect before anybody.

That's more than triple the national average... Impressive if you are achieving this.

if your getting a 4 to 6 % response rate you must
be offering a large free gift.In 44 plus years I got that doing Mortgage Refi's but never those kind of numbers doing any kind of Mortgage Protection.I could hire 10 people right now with
those numbers, interested?

if your getting a 4 to 6 % response rate you must be offering a large free gift.In 44 plus years I got that doing Mortgage Refi's but never those kind of numbers doing any kind of Mortgage Protection.I could hire 10 people right now with those numbers, interested?

.......... I agree!!!!!!!

Back