Mortgage Protection Leads

You can get these returns when you mail locally and beat the other offers that come in the mail. Many of these people are looking for the impossible due to health issues or their age but that's typical for MP. There is still business available but the time committment is pretty heavy and you need the right products. PM me if you're interested and I might be able to help you.

You can get these returns when you mail locally and beat the other offers that come in the mail. Many of these people are looking for the impossible due to health issues or their age but that's typical for MP. There is still business available but the time committment is pretty heavy and you need the right products. PM me if you're interested and I might be able to help you.

I am pm'ing you. Thanks!!

I have tried many of the same things, however I am part of a P&C agency and it really has not worked. I have access to everyone of our clients who is buying a new home and or refinancing but cant get them to bite on the life insurance...any thoughts/suggestions?

benefits not features, show the value with and the cost without..

How soon after you get the information from the register of deeds do you want to send out the letter? If the deed was registered today and posted on the website do you send out the letter today? Seems like if you mail to soon it would get there before they moved in and might just get thrown out?

How soon after you get the information from the register of deeds do you want to send out the letter? If the deed was registered today and posted on the website do you send out the letter today? Seems like if you mail to soon it would get there before they moved in and might just get thrown out?

ASAP. If you handwrite the address and have a return address locally, they will open it regardless of the timing.

I would do some cross testing and analyze the hard data . And that hard date would be response rates and of course closing ($$$).

Probably wouldn't work to well, I teach doctors how to write in my spare time post office couldn't read the name.

Sending out a couple of hundred at a time could be real time consuming, but I will take your advice to get them out asap.

Probably wouldn't work to well, I teach doctors how to write in my spare time post office couldn't read the name.

Sending out a couple of hundred at a time could be real time consuming, but I will take your advice to get them out asap.

Fair enough. I was on mobile and I couldn't go into more detail. I'll hand write them if I know they are in a really, really good neighborhood. I'll type the rest on those address labels.

Thanks that's a real good idea, I've looked at some deeds in the $300,000+ range and I will treat those differently.

The setup you described in the Original Post is exactly the type of system I came from in Mortgage protection. I have since changed to Final Expense market however I do still have old/dated mortgage leads lots of them and I brought a guy on to call them and set appointments I was giving him 5-10 bucks for every appointment he set. Leads get going up in price from company I was buying from for new ones so I switched markets to Final Expense. However I think systems like the one we came from can be duplicated with time and money of course

I've been sending out leads and starting to get some results but the problem is that people just won't answer the damn phone. I call at different hours and still no go. I've even left messages so starting Monday I'm going to do some drive bys. Any other ideas?

Back