Mortgage Protection Near Baltimore

Planeken

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a mortgage protection agency near Baltimore. I was not very successful at final expense...I gave it about three months and barely broke even. I think it was my mindset. I didn't really like going into some of those neighborhoods and I honestly would get pissed when I drive to someone's house and they would look at the lead and say "I didn't send that in!".
Someone had suggested that I try Mortgage Protection. They said that it was a different animal and I might do better with setting up the appointment over the phone.
I have answered a few ads off of craigslist, but they all seem to be NAA or Symmetry. The commission seems low and when I factor in the lead cost it seems kind of hard to make much money.
I think that if I could find a mentor in the area, who would work with me one-on-one, I may have a better chance of being successful.
I really would appreciate any advise...even if it's to "stay away from Mortgage Protection!
Thank You all!

Forget about the "Mortgage Protection" gimmick.

It's selling life insurance, plain and simple. Don't give up on Final Expense as you will find many more of those prospects than those who desire to protect their mortgage. Three months is not giving it an honest effort and likely your IMO did not train you or give you the tools to succeed. Of course, maybe it's just you.

So to echo your words, "stay away from Mortgage Protection! (gimmick) and focus on finding people who need life insurance---whether it's a 10K burial policy or a million dollar term case.

And most importantly, don't go with these scamsters that advertise on Craigslist. Look at folks like fexcontracting.com for Final Expense along with ezlifesales.com for term and UL cases.

Back