Mortgage Protection Plus, Inc.

I've bought "real time" leads and mailers and those were shared too. Is there anywhere to get "exclusive' leads w/o mailing them out yourself?

Our MP leads are exclusive to our agents and we do have to use our own piece and mail them internally. Doing a quality MP mail piece yourself is an expensive process without mailing at least 10,000 pieces per drop.

Printing and posgage is easy and gets cheaper on volume. The key is the data, which costs agents much more than what we get it for and it is totally do to the volume we purchase and the timing of availability. The early bird gets the worm so to speak.

Since we are not in the lead business we cut out all the middle men and pass the savings to our agents for an exclusive mailing and give the agent a protected territory. Not mailing the same area to another agent down tbe street. Unlike other IMOs that dilute there own mailing by having too many agents in the same area.

Skipper

"I'm currently working with MPP ...for about 10 days now. They are very professional...."
This makes me chuckle. They were professional for 10 whole days! Good luck going forward and give us a report after a few months.

How much are those free leads costing you anyway?

I'm currently working with MPP ...for about 10 days now. They are very professional. And I am getting plenty of leads. The problem is that people aren't answering their phones. So you have to get creative for them to answer. It seems that other agents are getting these folks' information as well. I'm going to give it a couple of months.

HI, Can you give us an update on this company? Can anyone give an update?

Update.

Looks like they are still around, but their website apparently has not been updated since 2015.

Back