Mortgage Protection Plus, Inc.

I recently interviewed with them and haven't found any reviews on line. Did you sign on with them? If so, how is your experience?

I'm currently working with MPP ...for about 10 days now. They are very professional. And I am getting plenty of leads. The problem is that people aren't answering their phones. So you have to get creative for them to answer. It seems that other agents are getting these folks' information as well. I'm going to give it a couple of months.

Mpp Inc. gives you shared leads. Most of these people are getting 6-8 agents calling them.

But like you said leads are free, so these are the issues you will have free leads

Mpp Inc. gives you shared leads. Most of these people are getting 6-8 agents calling them.

But like you said leads are free, so these are the issues you will have free leads

Still better than NAA. You would get those same shared leads and have to pay for them.:yes:

I think all leads are shared whether you're buying them from an agency your working for or buying them on your own. I've purchased "real time" leads and mailer leads and I think the only way to get leads that are exclusive to you is if you mail them out yourself!

I've bought "real time" leads and mailers and those were shared too. Is there anywhere to get "exclusive' leads w/o mailing them out yourself?

Back