Mutual of Omaha Products Cost

insurancemet

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi, A couple of MOO agents has mentioned that sometimes their products cost more, you get what you pay for. The other agent said they have or may have better customer service which is worth it. My question, do you think in general their prices are alot more expensive or just slightly or have you found it competitive at times and if the cost is higher, do you think it is worth it. Someone may say insurance is insurance, if it is worth the higher cost, in what? Claim payout, better customer service? Thanks for any input.

Hi, A couple of MOO agents has mentioned that sometimes their products cost more, you get what you pay for. The other agent said they have or may have better customer service which is worth it. My question, do you think in general their prices are alot more expensive or just slightly or have you found it competitive at times and if the cost is higher, do you think it is worth it. Someone may say insurance is insurance, if it is worth the higher cost, in what? Claim payout, better customer service? Thanks for any input.

No different than comparing Auto insurance Geico, Allstate and State Farm. Some of the products may be a little more expensive but what are you comparing it too. I'm with MoO and I think prices are competitive; there is a difference in price with their DI product. In today's financial climate you want an A rated company with a stable outlook not negative. I reviewed AM Best today and Mutual, Americo and Colorado Bankers life had A ratings with a stable oulook to name a few. Negative outlook to name a few ING, TransAmerica and on and on. To answer your question I would say YES the higher cost is worth it!

Back