NAA or Look Away?

RollTide

I have been recruited by a farmers agent but to contract with NAA. Kinda makes me confused. Just wondering who some of you guys are contracted with. I have read some horror stories about NAA on here but every company has horror stories on here. Also, cant find anything on here or the NAA website if they own the BOB or if you do.

Look away, Look away, Look away....from NAA Land.

To put it another way;

Ruuun away, Ruuun away, Run away ay ay ayay.

Sorry, was I off key?

You'd own it, they do have that much going for them. It can be a good way to learn too. Initially you're two primary concerns are getting good training and getting practice by getting in front of people. For some people that is NAA (although not most). AIL also gets a bad rep sometimes, but it was where I started and I'm grateful for it. We all have to start somewhere.

Just my two cents...more bad reviews of NAA than good of agents I've spoken to but am sure there are some good reviews as well.

I have noticed that with NAA you dont earn residual income until you build your own team. I shouldnt have put my pen on that contract

I have noticed that with NAA you dont earn residual income until you build your own team. I shouldnt have put my pen on that contract

No such thing as residual income on life insurance. There is renewal income and you don't have to build a team to earn renewals.

I never built a team at NAA and I still get my renewal income. I got a deposit today in my bank account. I haven't written a policy under the NAA unbrella in almost 5 years.

I don't much becaused the term renewals are only 1-2%. Your reneals come from the companies, not from NAA.

Look away, Look away, Look away....from NAA Land.

To put it another way;

Ruuun away, Ruuun away, Run away ay ay ayay.

Sorry, was I off key?

This is would be my advice.

I'll have to disagree with the look away simply from the name NAA. Now I don't work with them or for them. But I know Andy and he's a good guy as well as a good business man. The problems that normally arise from NAA are the agents recruiting in the field that just throw new agents to the dogs.

I'm not necessarily saying "go go go" but it's all about the quality of the person recruiting you and the support they'll provide you, if you're looking for that kind of thing.

What were the analyses of their commission and other structures, in people's estimation?

What are some better IMO people have gone to? That do not hold you as much captive? What are the most significant drawbacks, besides hit or miss agency training/support?

BrokersAlliance Questions

Who has a lot of experience with BrokersAlliance? Anyone can hookup an especially good deal with them - for instance, EliteProducer without their $1500 yearly fee?

Back