Need Advice on Simplified Issue Life

ANICO is my favorite but simplified issue is for employer groups over 10, school employees and government works. I will check out the other one you mentioned. Thanks!

Transamerica has the cheapest simplified issue term. They go up to $249,999. They have WL too but it's horribly overpriced. Use Assurity or Mutual of Omaha for that. They both have non-med term also.

Transamerica has the cheapest simplified issue term. They go up to $249,999. They have WL too but it's horribly overpriced. Use Assurity or Mutual of Omaha for that. They both have non-med term also.

Assurity would generally have the cheapest non-med term, up to $350K non-med, but underwriting can be tougher than most. They promote it as "fully-underwritten non-medical" and not "simplified issue." Trans has slightly easier underwriting, as does Americo. Those three carriers plus Foresters make up our top four carriers for SI term and I have heard Sagicor isn't bad either, just not in the states where we write most of our business.

Back