Need A Contract

diesel14

Expert
I'm Looking for a couple contracts for term and UL.... Who has Banner Life and Protective Life contracts available?

Hey skipper, do you guys offer fixed price mortgage protection leads? And if so approximately how much...

We just rolled out a program Nationally and it is for Legacy Agents. They have a have a protected area and buy DM leads on a per 1000 basis.

We will look at a fixed cost lead in February as we see how the returns are doing. I am hoping they will be consistent with what is going on in the Great Lakes region. Which we have been doing well.

Lol a protected area for legacy agents? Wow that's strong.

Easy Giget, nothing funny about that.... Mortgage protection mail is limited per State on the newly closed mortgages.... Sorry, there is still a housing crisis in the US and we are still closing loans at 15% from the 2006 levels.

We do not offer direct mail to new agents, only proven producers. We are not financing and reselling direct mail leads off the failure of new agents as do other IMO's out there offering Mortgage Protection.

Ex: there was only 8,000 closed loans in the entire State of OH in October.... Why would I try and sell our Mortgage protection piece to more that one agent....

All we are doing is being truthful to our agents and not sell them a pie in the sky dream that they will get rich on Mortgage Protection....

CONGRADS skipper and I'm laughing at you might be protecting your 3 agents in each state but what about the other 10 zillion agents mailing it threw other avenues. You do know there's tons 1000,s of agts mailing this mkt each day?

CONGRADS skipper and I'm laughing at you might be protecting your 3 agents in each state but what about the other 10 zillion agents mailing it threw other avenues. You do know there's tons 1000,s of agts mailing this mkt each day?

I see you do not know this market at all or any of the metrics involved with the direct mail marketing costs involved in doing it successfully....

You just like to spew and you have that right to dribble your BS.... You should actually try and join those zillion agents out there mailing and failing in this market.... Maybe you might actually learn that you cannot not call a DM vendor and actually get a good Mortgage Protection lead. Most DM Vendors do not want to touch it.

Ship that's great . You're an expert on everything. You remind me of a smart engineer that can tell you everything about something but can't sell a lick? You're super smart no doubt but you spend day and night on these boards recruiting and blessing us with all your knowledge and probably are a horrid salesman.

Ship that's great . You're an expert on everything. You remind me of a smart engineer that can tell you everything about something but can't sell a lick? You're super smart no doubt but you spend day and night on these boards recruiting and blessing us with all your knowledge and probably are a horrid salesman.

How much did he pay you for this? :skeptical:

Back